All of our work is funded by donations. Our members and supporters never cease to amaze us with their fundraisers. If you are considering fundraising for Aortic Dissection Awareness, this page is for you...
Getting involved in raising funds for the charity can take on many forms. Some of the fundraiisng initiatives from which we have benefitted are::
- Garden Parties and Birthday fundraisers
- A classic car journey, for example, Beauly2Beaulieu
- Ironman events, such as the Outlaw Half in Nottingham
- Running events, for example, the Bridgwater Half Marathon
- Personal challenges
- Long distance walks and similar physical events, for example, the Isle of Man Parish walk and the Camino Frances Walk
- Virtual walks, such as the AD Buddies virtual LEJOG
- Water sports activities and challenges
- Funeral collections and donations
If you would like to raise funds for the charity, we will provide support and if required, publicity for your event. This can include leaflets, t-shirts, and other branded items to help raise awareness. In addition, you will be able to count on the encouragement of our members from all parts of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Please contact us and we will be in touch to find out more about your plans and discuss how we may be able to assist.