Today, AD Awareness UK & Ireland is proud to publish the first-ever patient-led abstract accepted as a poster presentation for the Annual Meeting of the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in GB & Ireland. The abstract for the RESTORE study was produced by patient members of the Association, as part of a research collaboration with Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital, the University of Liverpool and the Liverpool Centre for Cardiovascular Science.
- Leaflet Launch: Planning Pregnancy with Aortic Disease
- Launch of Aortic Dissection: The Patient Guide
- CardiacCOVID Study close to publishing 1-year outcomes
- Association Becomes the National Patient Charity for Aortic Dissection
- Patient Leaders Welcome Publication of Life-Saving National Guidance after 5-Year ‘THINK AORTA’ Campaign